Sunday, February 19, 2012

Irritated and infatuated. Odd combo?

Today has been a struggle a bit, but it hasn't really been a "terrible" day. I've been irritated with almost everything today. People, things. The only thing I can take is my dogs and J.

I have a killer headache. Gah, I don't know. I didn't sleep well last night (I was sick all night) and I don't know. BLAH.

I just want to be alone with quiet. Just me. And quiet.

I'm such an asshole.

As for infatuated...not only am I head over heels for Ray William Johnson, I'm also head over heels for Gerard Butler. After watching 300, I thought his body was the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen. But that's not why I liked him (though it helped). He is such a child at heart and when he laughs...his smile is infectious.

I don't know. I like the weirdest people.

No comments:

Post a Comment