Thursday, March 22, 2012

Newest obsession and new job

So, I've finally gotten a job. I sort of like it, but I always find myself forgetting small things that make me paranoid that it will get me fired. Like if I need the manager to open the register for me because I forgot to get a tip (for the hair stylist) out. I think, "Ah, shit. This is the second time today. She's going to fire me."

And my newest obsession- The Walking Dead (tv show on AMC). Tore through the two seasons that have aired in 3 days. And Ive watched interviews, read fanfics, and now I'm reading the graphic novel the show was based off of.

I'm such a loser. Don't know how often I'll update this anymore. I usually just tweet shit, but like today, I wanted to post something. So you never know.

Until then.

Stay humane.

No comments:

Post a Comment